Waugh Infrastructure Management Limited is thrilled to announce that it has won the 2014 Services Category Award at the South Canterbury Business Excellence Awards night, 29 August 2014.
Awards such as this represent the excellent efforts of a wider team. I would like to take the opportunity to thank:
- The Waugh Infrastructure Team for their ongoing support and excellent work.
- Peter Allen of Business Torque Systems, who provide great governance and business mentoring support.
- Peter Meads and Julie Carter of Property and Business Accounting Limited provide top-notch accounting support.
- Jonan Castillon of Owniche for his ongoing and valuable support with this website.
- The South Canterbury businesses that provide us with a range of support in banking, legal, supplies, office equipment, travel.
We learned last night that the finalists in the South Canterbury Business Excellence Awards represent 30 of the 5300 businesses that operate in the South Canterbury Region.
All 30 finalists are top-quality businesses, and it was interesting to learn some more about each of them during the awards ceremony.
Finally, thanks to Aoraki Development Business and Tourism for running a fantastic competition, RSM Law for sponsoring the Services Category, and to the judges for all their hard work during the event.