Waugh Infrastructure Management is an asset management consulting company focussing on:
- Infrastructure Management
- Asset Management Planning
- Asset Systems Implementation
- Strategic Asset Management Support
- Process Integration and Reporting
- Integrating the operational delivery of Asset Management services
We are experts in providing asset management services to local government, public and utility services clients.
- Infrastructure Management advice
- Asset Management Plans
- Operational Management
- Activity Management Plans
- Risk Management
- Service Delivery Contracts
- Asset Systems Reviews and Optimisation
- Asset Systems Implementation, Support and Reporting
- LTP and LGA2002 Asset Management Compliance Support
- Operational and Maintenance Manuals
- Staff Resource Support
Waugh Infrastructure Management Focus
A primary focus on asset management
Asset management is at the core of what we do.
At the forefront of asset management
We invest heavily in research, development and training.
Working in partnership
We develop and value
long-term relationships with our clients.
Building strong practitioners within the sector
We transfer knowledge in all that we do.
We deliver a high standard of work at an honest and reasonable cost.
impact on communities
We maintain a focus on the costs to local communities and ratepayers.
Valuing honesty and integrity
We pride ourselves on our high degree of integrity and professional standards.
A strong team
As an excellent employer, we maintain a stable team of highly motivated experts.
We deliver innovative, practical, community-focused solutions that stand the test of time.
We prioritise our client’s communities in all that we do.