On 25 August, Waugh Infrastructure Management Limited celebrates 25 years of service to local and central government sectors, delivering support and advice to manage infrastructure.
Giving back to the infrastructure sector and local communities is a core part of the Waugh Infrastructure team’s culture and something they value highly.
For over 25 years, Waugh Infrastructure Management Limited has continued to grow and succeed, a testament to a great team and culture.
Here are a few areas the team is proud of, which have helped build a strong sense of unity and support and a deep connection with the infrastructure community:
- Trusted expert advice to clients
- Celebrate successes as a team
- Our Annual Charity Day, where we support local causes such as Riding for the Disabled, Raptor Trust, Eco Sanctuary, Mountain Biking, and Council community initiatives, has become an essential part of our team culture in giving back to our communities.
- Celebrate the Christmas / New Year break with clients
- Strong family support culture in the team
- Membership and sponsorship of industry associations and forums – Āpōpō, RIMS/Infrastructure Decision Support NZ (IDS NZ), Asset Management Forum.
- Supported industry manual development and training over many years.
Below are the pictures of our team in the last 25 years, enjoy!