Waugh Infrastructure Management Limited (WIML) has developed a Resource Consent Management System within Infor IPS Asset Information System (IPS).
IPS was chosen as the platform to develop the resource consent management system so the Council can retain as few database systems (software) within the organisation.
Therefore, reducing the number of systems staff must be familiar with and that must be supported by IT.
The set-up process includes:
- Confirmation of business requirements during an on-site visit
- Customise IPS screens (for ease of use by staff)
- Provide Workflows (which enforce business rules)
- Provision of database views/queries that pre-prepare the data for reporting
- Provision of standard reports
- Provision of a standard user manual of the processes and reporting